XI was just thinking about my first time with a guy. Can you remember yours?
I was in college and went to a frat party. Bunch of us got drunk and decided we would go to one of the guys Dad's Hunting Camp. It was about 15 miles outside of town and we all loaded into one of the guys cars. We had a keg at the party and we filled up a bunch of empty containers with beer so we could keep on drinking. We partied until about two in the morning. It was Aug in southeast Texas and there was no AC, so we had all stripped down to boxers and briefs try to stay cool. I just remember waking up at some point in a bed with three other guys and Alex was sleeping up against me. Something sharp was sticking in my back side so I reached back to see what it was.
This was the first time I had felt another guys dick and I was fascinated with how hard it was but at the same time how soft on the outside. I looked around the room and everyone was snoring away so I carefully turned were I was facing Alex and eased is 7" hard dick through the open fly in his boxers. God I was scared and at the same time so turned on by the feel of his hard dick and the big veins running down the outside. He was cut like I was and I could feel the spongy tip of his dick, it was so fine. I slowly started stroking him and he pushed into my hand as his hips moved forward. I had been jacking him for a couple of minutes when he whispers if you are going to do me then I am going to do you and he reached for my hard dick. He eased his hand into the waist band of my briefs and warped his cool hand around my hard cock. That felt even better than anything I had every experienced with a girl. he pushed my underwear down below my balls and picked up his rhythm as I did also. We both came about the same time and there was cum everywhere. We wiped it up as best we could with our underwear and cuddled up to sleep naked the rest of the night. It was kind of embarrassing the next morning but you could tell some of the other guys must have done the same think in the night. I realized after that night that I enjoyed sex with guys fully as much as I did with girls but wanted more.
The next semester Alex and I became room mates for the rest of our college years and I was able to receive some higher educations.
Mark
Friday, June 16, 2017
First blow job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spanking
Were you spanked as a child? My dad was an artist at making my poor little boy butt red. I don’t think it affected me negatively and as an...
-
I love outdoor sex, so often a walk in the woods you will incounter another willing guy. You look for the signs like walking with out a shir...
-
I discovered gay massage finder years ago, living in a small Texas town there wasn't much opportunity to find a gay massus so when I sta...
-
XI was just thinking about my first time with a guy. Can you remember yours? I was in college and went to a frat party. Bunch of us got drun...

A hot story! Horny college guys sucking each other's dicks! A great pic of two young studs 69ing too!!😊
ReplyDelete