Monday, March 4, 2019

Massage Experience

I discovered gay massage finder years ago, living in a small Texas town there wasn't much opportunity to find a gay massus so when I started traveling doing workshops in my field I would check to see if there was a gay massus near were I was staying.  Over the years I have had some great massages and fun experiences. Being retired now I don't get as much of a chance but checked out the site the other day and there is this hot looking black guy with dreadlocks and all about 30 minutes from me, so I texted and made an appointment.

Kevin was hot, he was around  6'1" and that rich dark color that I love in black men, he was little over weight but had a great personality, we went back to his studio , where soft jazz was playing.
 He said, I'll let you get ready and started to close the door.
Hey I am ok, no modesty here!
So he watched as I got undressed and then climbed up on his heated table. At 70 I am still in pretty good shape, 6', 200 lbs, and although I have lost some muscel mass due to age, I still stay pretty active.

Kevin had on grey exercise pants and a t shirt, this guy had great hands, really big and muscular and he slowly worked on my neck and shoulders with warm oil,  I prefer massages  when the masseus is naked also and through experience I have found that when they are standing next to you if you reach down and rub there leg they get the message and disrobe. Sure enough stroking his calf caused him to drop his pants and take off his shirt.  He turned and let me feel his dick which was half hard, big black and bold. God he had a nice dick, I stroked him and rubbed his hairy nuts as he continued to work on my back.

Lots off masseuses will do your legs and thighs but will not work on your bottom. Kevin wasn't like that he was great working on my gluts.  I spread my legs and he started to work on my legs and would lightly rub my tant and my rose bud. You could tell he liked working this area.

He had me panting, moanning and pushing my bottom up in the air like a pussy cat in heat.
Then he slipped his fat finger in my ass and started massaging my prostate. My gosh he was good at this. But then he moved on down my legs and did my feet.  When he ask me to turn over he was standing there  looking so good. I reached over took his 7" black dick which was the size of a beer can. I took him in my mouth and begin to suck him. He was the perfect size for me, I could take him all the way down smelling his pubes as I bottomed out on him. He was also so hard, gosh he tasted great. He got close to cumming but pushed me off. I feel back breathless with the taste of his sweet precum.

He begin to work my chest, pinching my nipples and then sucking on them,  before moving on down my stomach. He rubbed  all around my dick with out touching it as it stod tall yearning for his touch. He was driving me crazy. He worked his big hands down between my legs and I spread them and pushed my butt up off the table to give him compete access to my man hole.

He didn't disappoint me as he slide his well oiled finger in my ass and stroked my prostrate as he worked my6 1/2 inches with his other hand. Bringing me to the edge twice before he let me cum a hugh load.  After a while he put a hot moist towel over my face and then wiped my body down with another towel.   I told him, Kevin. This was really the best ever.

Some will say this is just protitution, but he would be worth it just for the massage.  Of the 100+ massages I have had over the years I can only think of two were the guy was not that into it. I can wait until my next appointment.








1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed hearing about your experience as do massage+ myself.

    ReplyDelete

Spanking

​Were you spanked as a child?  My dad was an artist at making my poor little boy butt red. I don’t think it affected me negatively and as an...