I went to the Over Look Park today, the local cruising site says this is a great place to get a blow job. So I was horny and decided to give it a try. I am not sure what I was expecting maybe a sign like this one telling me where to stand.
But there was nothing like that. I parked the car and noticed there were some other guys parked around the lot. I locked the truck and walked around. There is a nice brick wall maybe 8 feet high built at the top of the hill and when you walk around the other side there is a very nice view of the hills and lakes that surround Lake Georgetown. This wall appears to have been designed to shield you from inquiring eyes of people sitting in the parking lot.
Looking out over the lake you could see several trails that ran down the hill so it would be easy to spot someone else coming up the hill.
There were two benches set into the wall so you could rest and see the scenery. I set down for a couple of minutes and waited and then I heard a car door close and someone walking that way. This middle age, nice looking guy comes around the wall and sits in down on the other bench.
I had read somewhere that if you wanted to give a blow job you should sit on the bench but if you wanted to receive a blow job you should stand up. I decided I would stand up and this point and walked over next to the guy. After a moment or two he reached up and groped the front of my exercise shorts. I had a jock on and he rubbed my package. He could obviously tell I was having a reaction since I begin to get hard.
At this point I turned to him and said, " You want some of that?" He replied, " Yes " so I let him take charge. He pushed the pouch of my jock to the side and let my 6.5" cut cock and balls fall out the right side, while raising my shorts up he leaned over and took my erection into his mouth.
He had obviously done this before because his hot and wet mouth sucked my in as he slowly ran his tong around the head of my pecker. I knew I wouldn't last for long because it felt so good and he was also very good at what he was doing. I raised one leg up on the bench so he could get closer and then just put my head back and moaned as he sucked the life out of me.
I didn't last long and as he finished nursing on my manhood, I said, " Thanks Buddy, You are really very good at that!"
I set down next to him and asked if he would like me to return the favor, but he shock his head no. I seemed that he was holding my discharge in his mouth and savoring its essence.
I asked, "Do you come here often and he said at least twice a week!"
"How often do you score?" I asked and he smiled and said,
"Oh, 3 or 4 guys a morning." Wow I thought that is a lot of juice.
I thanked him again and left the park.
I know this kind of practice is not safe for either party and often everybody ends up getting arrested. It is ashamed because these guys are not hurting anyone and give a lot of fellows some relieve that I bet they rarely get at home. It always amazes me how as a society we say to our selfs this is protecting the over all public. Certain you would want to shield a certain part of society from this kind of activity but my experience has always been that guys are very careful who is watching.
I came across a natural spot in another parking lot the other day, this one next to a little league field in a public park. The parking lot was on the edge of some hiking trails and it just looked like an ideal place to meet a guy and go into the woods.
The ball park was a good 500 to 600 feet from the back side of the parking lot. I had taken my dog for a walk and as we circled the trails I notice about 20 feet off the ground a motion sensing game camera nailed to the pin tree pointing at the ball park.
I suspect it was to watch the bathrooms and concession stands that so often get broken into at these places, but I had to wonder. Sure want be going back there.
I normally like to post some photo examples of the stories I write, but I know google has become very sensitive about that, so I posted some over at my tumblr site and the address to that is listed below.
Hey if you have strong feeling about this topic or want to share you experiences please do here. Thanks for reading my simple efforts.
Mark W.
http://markurass.tumblr.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spanking
Were you spanked as a child? My dad was an artist at making my poor little boy butt red. I don’t think it affected me negatively and as an...
-
I love outdoor sex, so often a walk in the woods you will incounter another willing guy. You look for the signs like walking with out a shir...
-
I discovered gay massage finder years ago, living in a small Texas town there wasn't much opportunity to find a gay massus so when I sta...
-
XI was just thinking about my first time with a guy. Can you remember yours? I was in college and went to a frat party. Bunch of us got drun...

No comments:
Post a Comment