Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The News Stand

We had a newsstand in the old downtown section of our town. There was a rope across the area where adult magazines section with a sign that said, “Adults Only”.  At 16 part of getting my drivers license was I had to take my grandmother to the grocery store on Saturdays. This place was down the block, while she shopped I would go to the Newsstand. Most of the time a policeman would be back there looking at magazines.  Sometimes if no one was in the store the old man at the register would say it was ok to look, but you had to duck back under the rope if anyone came in. I did this off and on for a couple of years and got to know Sam pretty well. He would give me copies with out the front cover taken off after they were out of date. One time he asks me to watch the front while he went to the bathroom. I heard him flush and he called out,
“come look at this!”
I walked back behind this curtain and he was standing there with a hard on. 
Wow!  He asked if I would like to touch it and  I stepped up. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his hard man hood. It felt just like mine but also different. He said go ahead and jack it. I stepped up next to him and begin to jack him. His dick felt so hot, hard and soft at the same time. I was so nervous, excited and scared.  At 17 my dick was still long and skinny, but Sam’s was so thick. I look back now and I have no idea how big he was. My palm is 4 1/2” and his dick must have been 2” past that so he was 6 1/2” which was the same as mine but it looked bigger. After a couple of minutes Sam shot a good size load on the floor. I didn’t realize it at the time but I had cum in my pants. At the time I was to focused on Sam’s dick as it shrank. About that time the bell on the front door rang and he pulled his pants up quick and motioned me back to the front. I scooted out and never went back, manly because my mom started taking my grandmother to the store
On weekdays so I no longer had a reason to go downtown. But I often jack off to the vision of Sam’s dick.  I would be in college
And at a porn theater that had opened downtown when I got to jack Sam’s dick again. But that’s another story.
Mark.L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spanking

​Were you spanked as a child?  My dad was an artist at making my poor little boy butt red. I don’t think it affected me negatively and as an...