I had the opportunity to attend a group gathering in a guys home today in South Austin, it's been over a year or so since I made a gathering like this and I had forgottin how much fun they are, how it lifts a guys spirits to be surrounded by a bunch of naked guys, walking around comfortably with hard ons. During the two hours I was there about 50 guys dropped by of all shapes and sizes. Unlike the gym everyone was comfortable walking around butt ass naked I would say they were comfortable with this natural state 😜
The email I received said arrive as close to noon as you can and everyone has to get naked on arriving. As I walked up the walk way there were guys leaving an two guys followed me in.. I followed a guy who headed to the front bedroom, which was covered with piles of neatly folded cloths sitting on tops of shoes. I got undressed and decided to check out the house. This was a simple three bedroom house with a hall way that had three bedrooms and a bathroom, you could barely see the back bedroom which was the master from all the guys standing in the hall and the bedroom. I headed back to the living room which open on to the dinning area. There was a couch, a love seat and a recliner that faced a fireplace that had a tv on it showing vintage porn. To the side was an open dining room, the table had been pushed back and had solo cups and pitchers of water, in the center of the room was a massage table. On the table was a guy on his back getting fucked by another guy will thee guys jacked off either waiting there turn or just enjoying the action, In the living room on the couch were three guys watching porn and playing with each other. On the love seat were two guys getting blow jobs from two guys on there knees. The fellow in the recliner was also getting a blow job, I decide I would check out the bed rooms.
The crowd was mostly white, older and big guys, not all fat, but just big, these were mostly working men and had those kinds of bodies, there were two black guys and a couple of Hispanic guys, the were shorter, thinner and more muscular. Also every one was comfortable touching and you would get rubbed and hugged by a guy while watching two couples fuck each other on a bed in one of the bedrooms. I was invited by a guy who I had been trying to connect with, he told me about the party and gave the host my email.
There was lots of action and after standing around watching I went down on this older guy with a big belly but who had a nice 8" cut dick. My gosh he had a nice cock I sucked him until he stopped me because he was about to cum and wasn't ready to unload. I younger Hispanic guy took his place and had this really fine hairless 8 " cock and balls, with a purple cock ring that caused his hole package to stand out. He was nice to suck and I took his hands and placed them on either side and my head, he got the idea and began to face fuck me with a passion, after a while I came up for air and reached for a condom which I rolled on his dick, then I got up off the floor and stretched face down on the bed, reached back and pulled my cheeks open showing my well lubed boy pussy, he got the idea real quick and before long was balls deep in my ass. He gave me one hell of a fucking and dropped a big load in the rubber. I had barely caught my breath when I joined a three some, these where all big guys 6'4" or about and all were muscular, couldn't see what they wanted with a fat old man, but I was happy for the attention. We kissed, and sucked nipples, lips and cocks for 20 minutes, I went down on one of them and realized he had a metal right leg which I hadn't noticed. I was more interested in the 9" hot cock of his. I got fucked another time and has a really hot time with a oriental dude who had a 3" cock and a really sweet rosebud ass hole. He was a lot of fun.
I have cruised gay spas where it is easy to be rejected if you don't have the perfect body and big cock, but parties like this one are always more accepting of everyone.
I am so happy I got the invitation and was able to arrange to get out of the house, never an easy thing for us married guys, but well worth the effort. Hope this didn't bore you.

No comments:
Post a Comment