Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My Dad

“ I Adored my Dad”

I adored my Dad, he was always there for me and we enjoyed each other’s company, from my earliest memories he was looking out for my younger brother and me.  So I wasn’t surprised one night when he said, I need to teach you about sex. At 13 years old I hadn’t thought a lot about sex but I responded with a, “ Well OK Dad!”  We had been setting on the coach watching a baseball game, my younger brother Phillip always went to bed at 8 PM, and mom who was a nurse left for her shift at the hospital around 9 am.  We were both in our PJ, and he reach over and begin to stroke my young boys penis.  It begin to get hard and he said don’t worry that is perfectly normal, his big rough fingers gently stroked it and it rose up to its full 3” length. He asked if that felt good and I shook my head up and down because I didn’t know what else to say. Dad was very easy going and he sounded just like he did when he taught me to bait a hook the first time we went fishing.

At 13 year old I was tall for my age and slim, we had a swimming pool in the back yard and I loved to swim so I was always in the water, when I was 10 my Dad and I built a solar collector out behind the pool so we keep the water 78 degree all year so even in the winter I would go swimming after school.  My Dad was covered in dark brown hair, it was one of the things I loved about looking at him, when he swam the water would run down his back and get trapped in the hair. As a young child I had loved to rub the hair on his arms, or his chest. Dad had been a pipe fitter in his younger days so he was 6 ft tall and very muscular. Now he had his own machine shop and had a dozen people working for him, many a weekend I had gone to work with him while his company manufactured some special part that had to be finished by a specific deadline. The other men who worked for him all seemed to look up to him and it just added to my hero worship of my Father.

I was surprised as he rubbed my little cock, but it felt really good. I said, “ Its not very big.” He just laughed and said don’t worry about that it will grow as you do and one day it will be as big as mine.” I couldn’t believe that was possible. Some times we all swam naked in the pool and I had seen his hanging down between his hairy legs. He had a great bush of brown pubic hair and this 6” soft dick hung out of his bush. I remember one afternoon while my brother and I were napping on the chaise lounge by the pool, I peaked as my mom rubbed him and his penis grew to this huge tool, I couldn’t believe it would grown to that size, so there was no way I could believe that my little willy would ever get that big.  I looked over and noticed his was tenting his pj’s and I looked up and said, Can I touch yours Dad?”  He replied, “Sure son!” and he slipped down his PJ bottom and took them off.  He penis was standing straight up and the head, which must have been the size of a small egg, was purple in the light of the TV. I awkwardly reach over and touched it, the first think I noticed was how hot it was, it almost felt like it burned my fingers.  I tried to put my hands around it but my fingers wouldn’t touch, I slide my hand up and down and was amazed at how his skin would bunch up around the bottom of the head.  I herd a moan and looked up and Dad has his head back and was moaning with his eyes closed. I ask, “ Are you alright?” he laughed and said oh yes, that feels so good.”  After a little while of me rubbing him, he sat up and said, “Let me show you something. “  He then went on to point out the parts of his sex, letting me hold his balls in my hands, his were so big and mine where pretty much non existent. He explained that that is where a man’s seed is made and that when he gets excited from being stimulated it ejaculated and comes out. When men and women have sex it is what makes a baby, but when men have sex it is all about feeling good.  I ask him when I would ejaculate and he said, “ You have a few years yet but don’t worry it will come.  He showed me his shaft and the parts of the head of his penis but I was so excited I didn’t remember much about what he said. I couldn’t believe the big veins that rain down the shaft of his penis and how hard the shaft felt but hos soft the head was when I squeezed it. I ask him if I would be hairy like him, but he said, No you have your mothers coloring so you are fair and your hair is blond, but he smiled really big and said it is also nice to be smooth as he rubbed my chest and arms.  I ask him, “ Can I see you ejaculate and he looked down at me and with a wink said, “ OK!”  He instructed me to get on the floor between his legs and to place my hands around his balls, gently holding them and he slowly begin to stork his penis up and down, as he did that he said it is ok if you want to rub and squeeze my balls as I jack off.  WOW! I was so excited and I knelt in front of him I noticed that this clear fluid was seeping from my little willy, which was standing up hard and proud. 


Dad started slow but he was soon jacking so fast I could hardly believe it, all of a sudden he let out a loud grown and his penis begin to shot white creamy jets into the air.  I was so surprised that I couldn’t believe what was happening as his white stuff shot up in the air and came down all over my face and chest. Part of it landed in my mouth and the first taste was weird, but after I swallowed it was OK, and I was excited that it was part of my dad.  He had recovered by this time and he looked down and said, look at you, you look so cool, he leaned over and liked his cum off of my face, then he lifted me up into his lap and licked it off my chest. It was so exciting, then he leaned down and said here taste me, and he touched his lips to mine and opened his mouth. As his salty warm cum fell on my tong it was just the best taste in the world. He pulled back and said there now you have part of me in you.  We sat for a while and he just held me in his lap, my head against he hairy chest and I felt warm all over.  Finally he said better get you to bed, we picked up our PJ and he carried my to bed, he dressed me and tucked me in and then he said. Bill this just needs to be our secret, don’t tell you brother or you mom or any of your friends, others wouldn’t understand about the love between a father and his son.  Some how I knew in my heart what he meant and I fell asleep thinking about it, hoping he would let me taste him again.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spanking

​Were you spanked as a child?  My dad was an artist at making my poor little boy butt red. I don’t think it affected me negatively and as an...