Friday, February 9, 2018

Help from friends

I am always surprised when a guy says he didn’t jack off. My next door neighbor who was 4-5 years older than I was showed me how to jack off out behind the garage one summer night when I was 12?  I was so fascinated by what he was doing with his big dick. I had been getting hard for a while and rubbing it against the sheets, but this was so hot to watch even in the dark, after he shot his load in the grass he said now you? 
I copied what he was doing and started jacking and after what seemed like for ever I begin to get the tingle which then Bloomed into a full fledged climax, 
I was so weak my legs begin to give out and Bill reached over and held me up. He didn’t come on to me as much as just showing another guy how to do it.  
I can still get rock hard thinking about that night behind the garage. Couple of years later I realized that Bill was just doing for me what his older brother Stanly did for him. 
I passed it on a later to my younger cousin. Over the years it is always good to get help from a friend.  Here are a few guys I would like to be friends with and maybe help out. 
Don't know if any of you had the same experience ?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spanking

​Were you spanked as a child?  My dad was an artist at making my poor little boy butt red. I don’t think it affected me negatively and as an...