Thursday, August 2, 2018

Post from tx teen

Its been a while since I have posted but finally figured our how to do this on my iPad, this is a great story posted by a tumblr guy who goes by the name: bitexasteenbitexasteen.tumblr.com


How I lost my virginity to my Gay English teacher
It was freshman year of high school and I remember walking in on my English teacher jacking off under his desk.. I remember vividly seeing his had moving up and down fairly fast and him holding his phone in front of him. It was early in the morning so I’m guessing he didn’t expect any students to walk in, but as soon as I did, he stared at me dead in my eyes and continued to pleasure himself. A few moments later, he came out in the hallway (after I had run out of the classroom), and came to talk to me. He apologized and specifically told me not to tell anyone, not even my closest friends for the fear of him losing his job. I looked up into his eyes and remember his hot, sexy breath on me. I, being the short, *twink-y* looking boy got on my tippy toes and kissed him. I soon saw his erection growing and before his penis grew full and hungry, he asked me to follow him back into the classroom… Almost immediately as I walked in, he started growling and pinned me up against the wall, his manhood growing on me. He licked my neck up and down and was fidgeting with my ass. Things got steamy almost immediately and I started taking my clothes off, as did he. He picked me up and took me to his desk where I lay on my stomach with my mouth hanging out the side. He grabbed a hold of my neck and without any warning, shot his hot, fat dick inside of me. He mouth fucked me hard.l
After about 5 minutes, he took me down and pinned me against the wall yet again and slipped his fat cock in my tight boy-hole. It hurt at first but soon enough, pain turned to pleasure and my inner slut was beginning to come out. He fucked me rough and hard that I’m surprised no teacher came in to check up on the loud noises coming from us. He groped me all over and I clenched his muscles and felt his hairy chest against my warm body. We fucked for an hour before the morning bell rang, he continued to fuck every other day for the next 4 months until he had a better job opportunity in another city. And that is the story of how I lost my virginity to my hot, steamy, jock English teacher.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spanking

​Were you spanked as a child?  My dad was an artist at making my poor little boy butt red. I don’t think it affected me negatively and as an...